Thursday 9 January 2014

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to all.

I have started the creative new year very different to others due to my creative holiday with Jamie at Colouricious. See some of my fellow travellers and a taste of what we saw in the video below. I make an appearance after Lesley:) I can highly recommend a holiday with Colouricious.

I created a sketchbook of memories while I was there, which you can see some of the pages of on my portfolio site Art2inspire.co.uk  The front cover is in the photo above, so you can see it is no ordinary book! full of Bolliwood bling, extraordinary places and wonderful people. Just a taste of what we experienced.
I have a soft spot for India, its colour, food, artisans and culture, you can see more of my collecting and appreciation of India HERE 

The Old Art Room has had a "make over" and it is all things Inspired by India this month. Sessions based and inspired on the colour and culture. Pop in and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment