Monday 27 January 2020

Exciting asked-for pattern - 'Ele' the baby elephant


Exciting news! After being squirrelled away in the studio, being crazily creative and preparing for the studio opening on Monday 3rd February, I've finally produced the long-asked-for 'Ele' the baby elephant pattern. I know this is a pattern that many of you have been asking for over the years and I'm now thrilled that I can finally offer it to you as a download or available to buy in the studio. To buy the downloadable pattern, please visit the 'Patterns to buy' page on this blog and scroll down to access the 'Ele' pattern. As always, I'd love if you could send in pictures of your own creations as this elephant can be made uniquely through your own creative inspiration. So, go over to the 'Patterns to buy' page now or click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment