Thursday 27 February 2014

Sew Simple



On Wednesday Irene and I went to 
'Sew Simple' at Taverham so she could
spend her voucher, which was nealy at it's due date.
 I needed some pink fabric and backing to
make a cot quilt for Jenn's friend whose baby
is due in March.
They grew up together so I have a soft spot and
want to make a quilt for her, Jenn's going to do the 
binding and make a cushion.
As you can see it is very pink as we know the flavour of
the new arrival:)
It was lovely having a look at all the wonderful
fabrics and I keep saying,
"One day I will be able to have my own Fabric Shop",
Well, I do have a little selection of things in my
little shop area in The Old Art Room
but would love one of 'Sew Simple'.
In the afternoon when I got back to the studio I
laid out the fabrics and started cutting out.
Visit the online shop HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment